Drumroll please! Instead of having to wait for a long time for pictures, I had the day off today… so I got out some of my projects and FINALLY took pictures. Sorry for the oddness of the pictures. I had the camera set up on a chair, stacked high with books, with the little automatic button (forget what it’s called -_-).
Anyway, first off, Polka dot dress #1:
back (my legs are not this short, the angle was off on the camera ^^):
Pattern: McCall’s M4460
Polka Dot Dress #2:
(sleeve and bow detail)
I drafted the pattern myself, except for a little help on the upper collar from a vintage shirt pattern.
I love this fabric! Jo-Ann’s was having an end of the year sale and this stuff was about $2 a yard. So I bought the remaining fabric, sadly only about three yards, and I am getting to the end of it. Very sad…
Anyway, this was a very simple shirt made from two squares of fabric gathered at the top and attached to a strip of jersey knit material.
No, the shirt is not sewn crooked. I just put it one crooked on accident.